Skip to content
There is strong evidence that supports that Vinpocetine can help:
- Improve long and short term memory
- Enhance alertness
- Serve as a neuroprotector
- Improve the delivery and utilization of glucose and oxygen to your brain
- Improve blood flow in your brain
- Act to enhance dopaminergic, serotonergic, noradrenergic functions
- Prevent ischemic damage in the brain, muscle tissue, liver and elsewhere
- Prevent epileptic seizures
- Diminish senile cerebral dysfunction
- Prevent excitotoxic (excessive receptor excitement) cell death in the brain
- Reduce cerebral anoxic (absence of oxygen) damage
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device